WordPress Website & Logo Design
Mad Bird Design updated the brand for Greater Grays Harbor with a fresh take on their logo and a brand-new website. The responsive WordPress website combines visual appeal and functionality to highlight the unique and compelling benefits Grays Harbor has to offer prospective residents and businesses.
Greater Grays Harbor is a multi-faceted, non-profit, membership-based organization which serves as both a regional chamber of commerce and economic development council. The organization needed a redesigned website to align with their goals and target audience. Mad Bird Design built a site that functions as a powerful marketing and communications tool to grow GGHI membership and the regional economy.
Key features include:
- Striking images from local photographers capture the natural beauty of Grays Harbor.
- A new and improved Business Directory highlights member businesses to potential customers.
- With the popular online Calendar of Events, Grays Harbor residents can stay up-to-date on all of the events that are happening around the county.
- The website now has a commercial property search functionality which allows prospective businesses to find the best site for their new expansion.
- With updated information on key industries, opportunity zones, community resources, and more, the new site is the perfect first stop for anyone looking to gain a deeper understanding of Grays Harbor.
- Added resources for visitors to the website by integrating content from the Discover Grays Harbor website.
“Michele was highly professional throughout, always stuck to deadlines, and is a pleasure to work with … and she’s a wonderfully talented designer! So happy with our decision to work with her, and I look forward to opportunities to work together again in the future.”